The power of belief is a key to success in everything we do. Whether your goal is to rise to the top of your profession or to be a better weekend golfer, you have a better chance of success if you believe you’ll be successful. And by believing that you can defeat procrastination, you can start to take charge of your life today.
Learn how to control your negative thoughts. When your mind says you can’t do something, refuse to listen to it. Don’t express your negative thoughts in words; tell your mind-and say it out loud-that you’re going to do what it takes to get the job done.
It isn’t easy, but it’s worth the effort. Many people procrastinate because they’ve made up their minds that they’re going to fail. If you are one of these people, the most important thing you can do today is to stop believing what the procrastination demon has been telling you.
Human beings are unique because of our ability to change-to become more than what we are. But before we can change, we must be able to accept full responsibility for everything we do. Smokers who say they “hate” smoking are deluding themselves-as an ex-smoker, I claim some authority on this topic.
We have a choice. People smoke because they want to smoke. It may be very hard for many people to quit smoking, but that’s not the point-they’ll never quit as long as they lie to themselves about the real cause of their habit. People are able to quit smoking when they really want to quit.
Take this quiz to find out if negative thoughts are causing procrastination in your life:
– When you tackle a job, do you expect to be successful? Do you think you’ll be able to complete the job successfully by giving it your best effort?
– Do you visualize your success? When you face a difficult task and feel like giving up, are you able to give yourself a pep talk to stay motivated?
– When friends, family members, or others help you recognize a habit that you need to change, are you able to recognize the truth in what they say? Do you believe you can change your bad habits?
– Do you accept responsibility when your projects fail, rather than looking for something beyond your control to blame it on?
– When your mind says you’re going to fail, do you try to replace these negative thoughts with positive ones?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, ask yourself what you can do to approach life with a more positive attitude. Do you want to go on living with negative thoughts, doubts, and fears? Are there any benefits of clinging to a negative attitude?
We can change bad habits by wanting to change them. And you can defeat the habit of procrastination in your life-especially if you believe you can.
Would you like to know how to persuade people to do anything you want? Want to rocket your income, get your dream job, attract the opposite sex, or enjoy wonderful relationships? Then Michael Lee could help you. Visit his website at http://hop.clickbank.net/?namktqs/mikecpa&x=noexit and discover the most powerful persuasion and success secrets to transform your life!