Lately, you’ve noticed your significant other snapping at you more often. You note that he’s a lot more cranky, depressed and angry. On the other hand, she seems to have an overextended PMS spell (an episode of Premenstrual Syndrome).
So what could the problem be? Before your relationship gets to the point of “It’s not you, it’s me” conversation, you had better act fast. Get your loved one a set of stress relief gifts now!
Stress relief gifts are a harassed person’s best friend. Even if you may not be the frazzled boyfriend trying to calm down a nutty girlfriend, or a devoted girl trying to survive your man’s road rage, giving stress relief gifts are great any day; they may well save your loved one’s sanity.
Stress relief gifts include the ubiquitous “stress ball,” or those squishy things you mash when you just want to throw a rock at your boss or your officemates. Other stress relief treats would include aromatherapy oils, calming lotions, and anything else that could take someone’s mind off office stress.
Two hilarious stress relief gift ideas include the “Rip Apart Ref,” and the “Choke the Chicken” dolls. In the height of their anger, instead of throwing the paperweight at their boss, your loved one could just choke the chicken. Or, in the height of anger, they can rip apart the referee. The Choke the Chicken doll’s eyes pop out when you choke it, while the referee’s limbs come apart when you pull them, because the limbs are attached to the body via velcro.
If these novelty items are much too zany for you, why not try to soothe your loved one the conventional way:
For Your Girlfriend:
– Leave a bottle of scented oils or aromatherapy perfume, like lavender or citrus, on her desk. Slip it on her desk when you pick her up from work, while she’s not looking. Then send her an email the next day, to let her know it’s there.
– Send a box of chocolates or flowers to surprise her during the day.
For Your Boyfriend:
– Give him a book of jokes, or give him a subscription to a comedy website.
– Give him permission to hang out with his buddies on a night when you’d usually go out.
For both of you:
– Slip a packet of hot cocoa in your honey’s bag then send him/her an email or text message saying he/she has a packet of Swiss Miss or Hershey’s Hot Cocoa Mix in his bag to enjoy that day. This would possibly work better for women, because quite a lot of women love hot cocoa.
– Email her amazing pictures of exotic flowers, or send love notes to make him smile.
Ideas for stress relief gifts are endless. All it takes is a vivid imagination. You don’t even have to buy your loved one any of these gifts. Just keep in mind that the gift has to take your loved one’s mind off stress by making them laugh through relaxing or by making them feel appreciated. Surely, you’ll have a happier honey in no time!
Would you like to know how to persuade people to do anything you want? Want to rocket your income, get your dream job, attract the opposite sex, or enjoy wonderful relationships? Then Michael Lee could help you. Visit his website at http://chunam.com/visit/expertpersuader.php and discover the most powerful persuasion and success secrets to transform your life!